Valentine's Day Cocktails
VALENTINE’S DAY TEQUILA COCKTAILS
Valentine’s Day is the time for a little indulgence, whether you’re celebrating with your significant other or with friends. Traditionally lovers reach for bubbly on Valentine’s Day, but a well-made tequila cocktail is equally festive and infinitely more exciting. Solento is made from the heart, with careful attention to detail over many years, just like a partnership. Shake up your usual toast to love on February 14th with these three Solento cocktails for your valentine.
For a decadent drink with a silky texture, whip up a Six of Hearts. Featuring a homemade raspberry syrup, egg white, and the natural sweetness of Solento Reposado, this cocktail is ideal alongside your Valentine's Day dessert.
Six of Hearts
- Create raspberry syrup by mixing equal parts sugar and water on the stove. Add 8 oz raspberries, stir, and simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Strain out the fruit and refrigerate.
- Shake 1 1/2 oz Solento Reposado, 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice, 1 egg white, and 1/2 oz raspberry syrup.
- Add ice and shake again
- Strain into a coupe and garnish with a raspberry on a pick
Can’t resist the holiday classic of sparkling wine? Try a 'Slow Burn' for a bright cocktail with a splash of effervescence. Made for those who appreciate an Aperol Spritz but crave something more unique!
- Create raspberry syrup by mixing equal parts sugar and water on the stove. Add raspberries, stir, and simmer on low for about ten minutes. Strain out the fruit and refrigerate.
- Combine 1 1/2 oz Solento Blanco, 1/2 oz Aperol, 3/4 oz raspberry syrup, and 3/4 oz lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rock's glass over ice. Top with a splash of cava and garnish with a lemon wheel.
Dreaming of a vacay with your loved one? A single sip of the 'Getaway' will transport you to a different place, if only in your mind. Rich caramel notes from Solento Añejo complement the full fruit flavors of pineapple and apricot for this simple but delightful drink.
- Add 2 oz Solento Anejo, 1 oz pineapple juice, 1/2 oz fresh lime juice, 1/2 oz apricot liqueur, and 1/4 oz simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice and strain into a coupe. Garnish with a floating lime wheel.
- Raise your glass to love of all kinds this Valentine’s Day with Solento! Slow down to pay respect to the joy and fulfillment brought to you by your nearest and dearest. May your day be filled with good company, great cocktails, and quality time.